Moving into 2017 hopeful and open to change.
I am not one for 'New Year New Me' resolutions but I wanted to share my intentions for the future.
- Try not to always choose the path of least resistance.
- Try to remember the bigger picture.
- Take more chances.
- Seize the moment.
- Change your perspective.
- Get naked more.
- Love yourself and be kind.
- Travel more.
- Make more art.
- Give zero fucks about what other people think of you.
- Love fiercely.
- Embrace change and vulnerability.
- Say "yes" and "I can" more.
- Be yourself, and don't feel ashamed.
"It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over"
Are you making changes for 2017?