Wednesday 18 January 2017

NEW YEAR MOVEMENTS


Moving into 2017 hopeful and open to change. 

I am not one for 'New Year New Me' resolutions but I wanted to share my intentions for the future. 
  • Try not to always choose the path of least resistance. 
  • Try to remember the bigger picture.
  • Take more chances. 
  • Seize the moment. 
  • Change your perspective. 
  • Get naked more. 
  • Love yourself and be kind. 
  • Travel more. 
  • Make more art.
  • Give zero fucks about what other people think of you. 
  • Love fiercely. 
  • Embrace change and vulnerability. 
  • Say "yes" and "I can" more. 
  • Be yourself, and don't feel ashamed. 

"It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over"


Are you making changes for 2017? 


No comments:

Post a Comment